Hello lovelies, thank you for coming back to my blog. If you are new here welcome and I hope you stick around. Today I will be sharing 20 facts about me so you can get to know me a little better.
1. My name is Samsam and as simple as it sounds a lot of people mispronounce it.
2. I’m a hopeless romantic.
3. I went to 4 different primary schools and 2 high schools in 3 different countries. We did a lot of moving around.
4. I was a geek in high school; I was in the top 5 students in my final year. My geekiness continued through out university; I have certificates and awards for high performance.
5. I dreamt of becoming a doctor since I was a little girl and I actually managed to get into med school but dropped out after one month.
6. I have been wearing glasses since I was 10 years old.
7. I fluently speak 3 languages. My mother tongue, Arabic and English.
8. I first met my husband in 2008, we got engaged in 2013 and married a year later.
You can see more of our photos on my Instagram @Mrs_Jibril
9. I fell pregnant on our honeymoon. Everyone was shocked about how fast we got pregnant including myself.
10. I barely drink water and it is such a bad habit.
11. I hate the taste of coffee except on desserts…. Tiramisu, need I say more, yum
12. I started drinking tea when I was 20 and now I love tea, I drink at least one cup a day.
13. I’m a very lousy swimmer even though I took swimming lessons.
14. I hate confrontations and I try to avoid them.
15. I love watching Bollywood movies… Devdas, Kabhi khushi kabhie gham, Kuch kuch hota hai, Baghban, dilwale dulhania le Jayenge and the list goes on.
16. I enjoy watching crime documentaries and crime t.v shows such as C.SI & Law and Order.
17. I was robbed at gunpoint. I was never more scared in my entire life.
18. I got all my wisdom tooth removed… ouch
19. I can’t draw a winged liner to save my life.
20. I’m extremely emotional but surprisingly I didn’t cry on my wedding day or when my son was born even though I cry when I watch birthing stories & wedding trailers on YouTube.
I was tagged by the lovely Sunita @luckythingsblog Make sure you checkout her blog.
I would love it if you can share one fact about yourself in the comments or if you have a similar post on your blog leave me the link so I can check it out.
Thanks for stopping by.